- Outpatient Department – situated in the ground floor “F Block” of the hospital. There is access to Hospital Information system also an ultrasound machine for bedside diagnostic procedures. There is a dedicated staff nurse and a Departmental Secretary.
- Minor Procedure Room – For performing minor procedures on an OPD basis,
- Operation Theatre – We are allocated two Operation Theatres OT 5 and 6, in the “B Block” OT complex for both elective and emergency procedures. They are functional on all working days.
- ESWL Room – Separate ESWL room situated in the “B block” OT complex.
- Post operative ward – spacious ward situated in the 2nd floor “F Block”, serves as a high dependency unit for the immediate postoperative patients with dedicated staff present round the clock. There are multiparameter monitors and it is fully equipped to manage any situation.
- Separate Male and Female wards – located in the 4th floor “A block” of the hospital, with a staff nurse, monitors and adequate facilities for the admitted patients.
- Equipment available in the OT – A dedicated C Arm, Laproscopy Camera, HD monitor and instruments, all scopes and instruments required for endourological procedures
Major Equipments available
Siemens ACUSON X300 ULTRASOUND
Non-invasive (NO to open surgery & Anaesthesia )management of Small size( 1 to1.5cm) Renal, Pelvic & upper Ureteric –urinary stones by State of the art Siemens Shock wave Lithotripter
Laser Technology:versapulse p20
As an integral component of inaccessible stone management in Kidney by RIRS principle-Storz flexible ureteroscope2176987
Mini PCNL storz nephroscopy 27012AMA
Laparoscopic management of all possible Reconstructive & (oncological)Tumor management of urinary system of all age groups.–Styker laparoscopic and insufflator & Wolf light source
Well equipped Exclusive RenalTransplant ICU ready to handle Patients after Kidney Transplantation (Programme) which is under the process of Govt .approval very soon.
Facilities for Students
The department has seminar room with projector and screen for academic sessions. A dedicated departmental library and computer system with access to the latest, standard books and journals. Students are exposed to a wide array of cases and have the opportunity to gain hands on training under dedicated and eminent faculty, who have contributed significantly in their field. Students also have the opportunity to attend and participate in Regional, National and International Conferences and workshops.