The department of Pathology provides the best quality diagnostic services like Histopathology, Cytology, Hematology and Clinical Pathology and Blood Bank. Provision of ancillary tests like cryostat for frozen sections for rapid diagnosis, immunohistochemistry and immunofluorescence are also available.
Our department also aims at imparting best knowledge to the undergraduate and postgraduate medical students, dental, nursing and allied health students inspiring them to come out with flying colours as good health professionals.
As they say, Pathology is a fast updating field, we pathologists from this Institute, also strive hard to keep ourselves updated in knowledge and skills.
We also feel proud that we set a bridge between diagnostic and clinical disciplines.
To achieve excellent education and research in pathology and provide state-of-the-art diagnostic laboratory services.
- To provide the best student experience through innovative educational programs for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- To provide efficient and high-quality diagnostic pathology services for optimal patient outcome .
- To provide excellent Blood Transfusion service for better Patient health care
- To foster Scientific Research by encouraging interdisciplinary collaboration.
- To achieve NABL accreditation for laboratory services
- To develop ancillary techniques like immunohistochemistry, Immunofluorescence, P CR for improving diagnostic ability and enhancing the quality of research