Patient care services offered
- 24/7 urological services including trauma care.
- Endo-Urology – Endo-Urology is minimally invasive a procedure to diagnose and treat disorders of urogenital system eg cystoscopy, laparoscopy.
- Lithotripsy – involves the breaking up of kidney stones with the shock wave.
- Urogynaecology – problems related to involuntary urinary leaks.
- Paediatric & Reconstructive Urology – children having problems with the bladder & kidneys and the urinary or genital tract. These may be from birth, injury or disease.
- Uro-Oncology – cancer of the kidneys, bladder, prostate, testis, penis & adrenals.
- Andrology – male sexual problems or infertility (unable to father a child)
- Arteriovenous Fistula – Providing vascular access for Hemodialysis
Surgeries being done
- Radical Nephrectomy
- Partial Nephrectomy
- Radical Cystectomy
- Simple Nephrectomy
- Total and partial penectomy
- Ilioinguinal Lymphadenectomy
- Buccal Mucosal Urethroplasty
- Hypospadias repair
- Hydrocele Surgery
Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Per Cutaneous Nephro Lithotripsy- PCNL
- Retrograde Intra Renal Surgery- RIRS
- Laparoscopic pyeloplasty
- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy
MBBS, MS, DNB, FRCS (Ed), MCH, DNB
Urolithiasis is managed by drinking adequate volume of liquids, preventing dehydration, having a healthy balanced diet ( appropriate modification with encouraging citrate intake), maintaining ideal body weight.