Tertiary Care Hospital
Only Hospital to be NABH certified pre-accreditation entry-level in Pondicherry
Billing and Payment
- Bed charges are exclusive of diet and nursing services
- Charges on investigations, operation theatre and doctors fees will differ according to the room/bed category.
- There will be additional charges for doctor’s fee, monitoring, special equipment, medicines, consumables, etc.
- To keep track, interim bills will be submitted after two days. It will be appreciated if you settle bills within twenty-four hours of receipt.
- In exceptional cases you require to be discharged immediately, a suitable deposit will be collected by the billing office. This amount will be adjusted against the final bill.
- The deposit will be collected at the time of admission or latest within 24 hrs of admission. The amount of such deposit will depend upon the category of room and surgery to be performed. The deposit amount will be adjusted either against the interim bill or against the final bill at the time of discharge.
- Under no circumstances will admission deposit be exempted.
- For all patients with a TPA preauthorization letter a security deposit of rupees ten thousand will be collected, which will be refunded after the bill settlement by the TPA.
- The interim deposit will be collected, if the total expenditure exceeds or is expected to exceed the admission deposit.
- One time IP registration charge is Rs.30/-, common and mandatory for all.
- OT Consumables and medicine charge is to be compulsorily paid prior to surgery.